Sunday, November 2, 2008

Last day

I've never been this close to an entire class before.
I love you all.
I will miss every single second of this classroom.
And computer lab days will never be the same ;)
Just wanted to express thanks to everyones... love <3
I will never forget our pods
Jerry's amazing way to relate everything to a video game, and talking a million miles a minute to discuss the potluck :)
Jacob's interruptions that had nothing to do with creative writing and yet they still mattered :P
The warm-ups, the crazy warm-ups that just came out of nowhere, choosing our own due dates, watching the rebel report except never really watching it...
that day the seniors left and there were nine of us left... and nearly everybody slept ^^
Coming to school with a deadly red eye and becoming 'rabies,' possibly my most favorite nickname ever, one thing that I will remember forever
James Hersch and every single song that we heard and wrote... the symbols of every syllable... 'rabie babies' and the creative writing song...
Earning the comment 'cute' on my love poem...
The Potluck that turned into an Early Thanksgiving...
Our little groups island in the center of the circle...
But most of all... Ms. Kronzer and Every Single Student in the class.
I WILL MISS YOU.

4 comments:

DaydreamWanderer said...

i totally hear ya crystal...

crystal said...

yeah cuz i'm sitting right next to you... lol jk

i love candy! said...

gahh....
i loved our early thanksgive.
i will also truly forever
remember and love this class.

im gonna miss our "group"
so many good times. ;D

crystal said...

hahaha that was funny... and there were bananas at our thanksgiving... that was funny... ahh sadness... lol ^^